Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
This Is Me
Me. Magical. Min. Maniac. Monster. Monetary.
"Never let anything known for anyone to stab you in."
FORGIVE BUT NEVER FORGET!
My Social Networking Links
My Facebook **hint hint - add me**
The Only One And Best Exotic Dance School In Singapore
My Ultimate Shopping Heaven
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Fighting with your dog - lesson 101
I got so many freaking nightmares during my sleep. Got so scared when Baby is not by my side. Kanina. So free! Go find other people to scare la. Scare me for what. What's more, that stupid Date is not by me. Na bey!
How to fight/agitate your dog - lesson 101.
1) Stare at it in the eyes. Proven to work on Baby. She bit my nose off immediately.
2) Stick out your tongue at it and bark. Proven to work on Baby. She scratched my leg and it bled.
3) Bark at it continuously. Proven to work on Baby. She snapped me on my cheeks. CHAO CHEE BYE.
4) Take the cane and swing it in front of her. Proven to work on Baby. She ate the whole cane while pounding on it.
5) Stroke another dog. Proven to work on Baby. She nearly murdered the offending Maltese.
6) Wave her snack in front of her. Proven to work on Baby. She swallowed my hand with the BIG piece of fish snack.
7) Fart/Burp in front of her. Proven to work on Baby. She sniffed and bit my skirt off.
8) Sleep on her territory. Proven to work on Baby. She nearly clawed my face off.
9) Wriggle your toes in her face. Proven to work on Baby . She bit my toes off along with the socks I was wearing.
10) Ignore her and not give her attention. Proven to work on Baby. She is an attention seeking bitch like her mom.
The list goes on. Whatever you do, it'll piss my dog off to the max and you'll end up with scratches all over you.
I tell you. That dog is a killer bitch and strangers who comes my house can expect a lot of chewing and fighting. So much so that now, I need not close my doors when I sleep for I know that I would be safe. The only person it happens to listen to is my dad.
Baby just hounded on my mom until she fell, hurting her spine on the tiled floor of my kitchen. Plus the floor is slippery as Baby was playing with water. Now my mom can't even stand up. She threatened to give my dog away. =(
Anyway, it was a horrendous sight. Baby was still in a very playful mood when I locked her in my room, knocking over the dustbin which was at the top of the table, played with my paints and papers. My room turned into a war zone.
Guess her temper is getting worse. And my dad, her only master, is the one who can tame her.
Whenever my dad is home, she is at her best behavior. No barking, no playing and just sits at the base of the chair. Such a freaking pretender!!!
Just like mommy. =P I act very well too. Muahahah. This girl, got my worst genes, yo! And mommy is so proud of her!
COME BABY, MOMMY'S NEVER LETTING GO OF YOU. I love you.
Ya ya, I finally changed my bed sheets. And I am not the one who did the chores around here. It's either my dad or Date. They are the two clean freaks in the house. =P
Can you believe a dog actually can "diao" people?!?!?!
Sigh... The world's worst attitude dog, comparable to Marley in "Marley and Me".
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you're oughta stay