Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
This Is Me
Me. Magical. Min. Maniac. Monster. Monetary.
"Never let anything known for anyone to stab you in."
FORGIVE BUT NEVER FORGET!
My Social Networking Links
My Facebook **hint hint - add me**
The Only One And Best Exotic Dance School In Singapore
My Ultimate Shopping Heaven
Sunday, June 10, 2012
1 + 1 = 2
Back To Basics with me, Ris Low.
To allow some of you to go back to school life with me.
First lecture for Psychology, my lecturer casually mentioned, "If you can, go read the book 'Why 1 + 1 = 2 ?'. Explains how people derive at the answer. Very interesting but then... err... bit thick la." Initially, I was keen to read it up because he is so humorous I pushed the thought of even attempting aside , especially after seeing the rough estimation to be relatively 3 times the thickness of what I would read.
Psychology class, eons ago, that my Lecturer told us about a book explaining, "1 + 1 = 2 ?". I've never read the book - but someone led me to the other interesting usage of the equation EXAMINATIONS (it might or might not be the content of the book but.
Examinees of different sort and their distinct different characteristics would be noted - that's for sure. Ever wondered about cutest thing going on in their mind and followed actions if the paper is just this one question, "What does 1 + 1 equals to ?"?
TO THOSE WHO ACTUALLY NOTICED SUCH BEHAVIORS, PLEASE DO NOT BE TOO QUICK TO REPORT TO THE INVIGILATOR! And, I am not accusing anyone of anything if you have the tendency to be jumpy and fidgety, abnormal or queer actions or behaviors.
Just don't judge because I cheated in school before and it doesn't mean that people don't change, OKAY?!?! ("OKAY" exclamation is specifically meant for me, as in totally - literally and practically and common sensely. Hahah.)
Let's JUST PRETEND THAT:
THE COPYCATER ME: CHAM AH! CANNOT SEE THE ANSWER! How huh? How huh? Think, think, THINK!
- Put body weight on either elbow and automatically, tilting to side, stretching neck along to the direction, to provide a clearer view and casually glance at the answer. Copy answer.
THE BUTTER-FINGERS ME: AIYOH! DIE ARH! Forget NOT TO put lotion on my smooth skin...
- Proceeds to fumble pencil case to look for things like correction fluid, eraser, pencil OR marker. Flips pencil case inside out dramatically! With a slight desperate look, beads of perspiration and the first person that I manage to get the eye contact of, ask for a pen and remember to write the answer!
THE HONEST-DUDE ME: I am not sure of my answer but this it beats better than going against my conscience.
- Whips a pen out after taking a short but deep breath and scribbles the answer.
THE ALL-TIME PERVERT ME: So many hot babes around, who cares about the paper?! At most re-take lor!
- Scribbles down answer and then look around, stares at a pretty lady and allow thoughts to roam. Suddenly, GOT A SUDDEN RUSH OF ORGASM AND WRITES THE ANSWER! Why? Because time's up, buddy!
THE CONSIDERATE ME: Ooooooh! Exam!!
- Writes in the neatest handwriting using a contrasting pen and then in the biggest font size I could manage into the given answer box.
THE CHEATER ME: HAHAHAHA! Easy-peasy.
- Reaches out for the piece of note in my bag or under my pencil case or inside my pencil case and look for hints. If lucky, GOOD! I got the question - spot on! Unlucky, and it's wasting my pen ink and time! Not to mention the muscle ache after squeezing the 344 pages of notes into a small palm sized paper.
THE SHOW-OFF ME: Who wants to copy?!?! I am waving my paper about and letting you people copy. Right or not, it's none of my business!
- Sits and waves the answered paper all about.
THE TIME-WATCHER ME: Tick-tock, one, two....
- Finishes the paper and looks at the time. Soon as the magical minimum time to sit in the examination hall is announced, gathers stuff and gets out of there.
THE HOT-BABE ME: Tossing hair and looking for someone to save me....... Hello~ Do I hear someone offered help?
- Answered the question and scores a new date!
Actually, it's a very interesting book about human psychology. I hope Professor Thomas won't laugh at this, FOR HE'S A JOLLY GOOD FELLOW~ But it suck having me as his student.
I never read the book though. I wonder what he would infer from this. What mentality could he derive from my writing. I MISS HIM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Thanks, school mates who could actually ask him this. Don't mention me though - I'll be very shy for I just announced my love for his lecture!
If only I could attend allllllllll his lectures again. =(
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you're oughta stay