Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
This Is Me
Me. Magical. Min. Maniac. Monster. Monetary.
"Never let anything known for anyone to stab you in."
FORGIVE BUT NEVER FORGET!
My Social Networking Links
My Facebook **hint hint - add me**
The Only One And Best Exotic Dance School In Singapore
My Ultimate Shopping Heaven
Monday, July 16, 2012
Mr Sarcasm made me type this. Happen to read a Readers' Digest book way back and saw a smart quote by Sarcasm.
Sarcasm becomes him. (-.-'')
1. People are controlled by their mood.
2. Mood controls how one deliver their speech, words and the tone determines the mood.
3. Many are affected by people's words and comments and react directly to them.
4. The way they react shows attitude in learning or accepting and, too, determines their mood.
5. That becomes who you are.
1.A sweet face and smile wins everything.
2. In order to bring a smile onto peoples' faces, be more generous in your compliments, smiles and praises.
3. Watch your tongue and language. We, humans, are susceptible to harsh insults and comments so spare a thought for us. Animals too!
And special thanks to Mr David Seow, who offered me a job as a retail assistant. That is an act of kindness said out.
Sarcasm also said that there is a truth in donating to those kids or adults doing flag day. That is a fulfilling charity work - especially if *AHEM* managed to get the heaviest tin plus the highest amount collected. Don't wait for them to come to you. Go to them!
In Primary School's Brownies, my mom used to donate a who bagful of one- coins for my donation card, while others donated dollar-notes but mine was the attention grabbing one - THE HEAVIEST!
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you're oughta stay