Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
This Is Me
Me. Magical. Min. Maniac. Monster. Monetary.
"Never let anything known for anyone to stab you in."
FORGIVE BUT NEVER FORGET!
My Social Networking Links
My Facebook **hint hint - add me**
The Only One And Best Exotic Dance School In Singapore
My Ultimate Shopping Heaven
Sunday, August 12, 2012
Blogging about Gold Coast Trip and I saw a girl that looks super much like Dawn Yang and it reminded me about that time whereby I got someone a watch, very much identical to hers and got myself seriously slapped in the face.
The way of life, to really just show the real smile when someone is totally out to put one down. Don't be mean, get to know them first. How hurt am I!
Gold Coast Pictures
My Very Messy Room
A Magazine That I Saw
A HEART SHAPED LAND!
The Pretty Horizon
The End Of The Curve
Speckles Of Silver Beneath
The Rounded Sun and Silver Sea
The Singapore Sling
Children's Art And Crafts
My Favorite Childhood Show! 十万个为什么
Books that stresses on marketing strategies. Read more series of the book to get a bracelet.
My Primary 6 Chinese tuition teacher told our class about how technologies had vastly improved over the years since the first telephone and black-and-white television. How researchers can do their research work in secret. How they can know everything when they are really using technologies. Literally wireless, are we talking about! How can people just direct thoughts, feelings and emotions, including words into our lives. Improving on communication skills.
Cartoons were once drawn page by page into a flip book, then connecting wires from humans and cartoons on the screen move as accordingly. Facial expressions, speed and even the drama feel. Now, they need not even paste gel stickers to achieve the effect.
This is creepily INTERESTING!
By the way, check this out!
All the questions are:
1) Why is the cover of drains normally round?
2) Why is the center of equilibrium of a round ball (basketball, volleyball and soccer) easier to control?
3) Why are vehicles' tires round?
4) Why are bowls normally round?
5) Why does breath comes out white in winter?
6) Why does ice-cream emits white smoke?
7) Why does water droplets on water lily rolls about?
8) Why does one need soap when washing?
9) Why is there grooves under a footwear?
10) Why does vehicles' tires grooved?
11) Why must one stay a distance when a train is approaching?
12) When a train starts, why must it moves backward before launching?
This is only the first episode.
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you're oughta stay